Steeped Ethiopia Sidamo coffee grounds for 48 hours, filtered then bottled for your strong coffee kick.
Coffee beans used: Ethiopia Sidamo, Medium Roast
COLD BREW HANDLING
- Our cold white is best consumed within 30 days from date of production.
- Expiration date is found behind the bottle in this format (mmddyy).
- Our cold black is hand crafted and have been made without preservatives.
- We highly encourage that the cold brews are to be stored in a fridge temperature of 0° C to 4° C to maintain quality.
- Once cold brews have been opened, kindly consume immediately to avoid spoilage.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- Upon arrival of cold brews, we highly encourage our customers to taste atleast 1 bottle to check if there is any off taste from the coffee.
- If any sourness or thick like texture has been noticed, kindly inform us directly so that we can have another batch delivered or you can opt for a refund which we will return in full.
- Due to our cold brews being hand crafted, our cold brews do not contain preservatives. These are highly sensitive to contamination.
- We deliver via third party couriers depending on availability. We usually use Lalamove, Joyride or Maxim for the delivery of our items.
- If you have a preferred courier, you can add them in the notes section or kindly contact us directly.
- Ordering via our website has a fixed rate on delivery depending on your location.